Monday, February 14, 2011

I Get A Hollywood Wax

14 febbraio

Sonnet XLIV

will know I love thee not, and I love

because life is in two ways,
the word is one wing of silence,
fire has a half cold.

to begin to love you I love you,
to start the infinite,
not stop loving you for ever:
why I love you no more .

I love you and love you like I
in my hand chiavi della gioia
e un incerto destino sventurato.

Il mio amore ha due vite per amarti.
Per questo t'amo quando non t'amo
e per questo t'amo quando t'amo.


Pablo Neruda



Terminato Primo Mazzini e la stanza fuori dal tempo  (bello, divertente e da leggere), ho finalmente iniziato Odore di Chiuso di Marco Malvaldi, questa volta senza vecchietti e senza Massimo. Mi piace moltissimo l'idea di un giallo con Pellegrino Artusi - forse anche perché è un quasi conterraneo - ma amici più che attendibili me ne dicono :- . The Italian community is becoming quite substantial (when I started to record my library were four cats) and is no longer so hard to find cards of the books. I also found a nice fast response time by the directors, which is always good and right thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment