Sunday, October 3, 2010

Where Can I Laminate Something

boring Nightmares, Dexter, and music guru

Last post was 13 September, inconstancy
... I was already fond of the netbook Piculin / Fulgenzio, but the return of Priscilla, equipped with new keyboard is not drunk , the perceived effect was to move from a FIAT 126 to a Lamborghini. :-)


books I read have made little progress, "White Nightmare" by Lars Rambo is killing the desire to go to bed or sofa with the book, even was a text of law. It would be a thriller, but is so slow and dwells so much on unnecessary details that you feel
To stay on gender, I found
Dexter Morgan, and instead this is a good thing. History acchiappante, those well-built though sometimes a bit 'stereotyped, and he ... could be the man of my life. After Harrison Ford, of course.
The only drawback is that it sends me to the office with dark circles because I have four seasons arretrate da vedere e di solito i "corsi di recupero" si tengono in orario serale. Pazienza, mi mancano solo 29 episodi...
Degli altri libri (quelli non in lettura) meglio non parlare, languono e se la passano anche peggio. 
Questa mattina invece ho fatto un giro nella mia pagina di aNobii, dove non passavo da un po' ed ho notato con sommo raccapriccio la mia recensione
(stroncante)
a "Perdere peso รจ facile se sai come farlo" di Allen Carr - il guru che sostiene di avere fatto smettere di fumare mezzo mondo - viene infiocchettata da feedback di persone che andranno a comprarsi il libro - due copie per essere certi che funzioni. And I swear, it's not that we can read between the lines that the book I thought it was clever, I put it among the things to repent!

People are strange ...

Music, in closing:
Neffa (usually not appreciate it, but this is nice)
Caparezza (who is a genius)

0 comments:

Post a Comment